Gimhae International Airport
Along with the local community, Gimhae International Airport has been continuously evolving. The airport is used by over 17.3 million passengers annually, and facilities are being expanded for the comfort and convenience of passengers, including those with disabilities. To ensure safe airport operations, state-of-the-art communications and electronics equipment for take-off and landing have been installed to enable optimal conditions for flight. Homepage
Ground transportation to the airport
- Driving: From the 2nd branch line of the Namhae Expressway, take the West Busan IC exit, following the direction of Yangsan / Gimhae / Jinhae. Turn left at the West Busan three-way intersection onto Gonghang-no, following signs for Yangsan / Gimhae airport / Gangseo-gu office. From Gonghang-no, use the right-lane exit ramp to enter the airport, which appears on the left.
- Public transportation
- irport limousine via Namcheon-dong and Haeundae and Seomyeon and Busan station: Chunmu-dong – Nampo-dong - Coastal Passenger Terminal – Jungang-dong - Busanjin Station - Busanjin Station - Lotte Hotel in Seomyeon - Gimhae International Airport
- Seat bus: 1009
- Local neighborhood bus: 11, 13
- Intercity bus: Masan, Changwon, Gyeongju, Yangsan, Ulsan, Jinhae, Gimhae, Pohang, Dongdaegu, Gumi, Geoje, Tongyeong, Gwangju
- Subway plus bus: Transfer to bus number 307 from any of the following subway stations: Deokcheon Station (Line 2), Gangseo-gu Office Station (Line 3), or Gupo Station (Line 3). Alternately, you can transfer to local neighborhood bus 11 or 13 from Gupo Station (Line 3).
※For detailed routes, please refer to the bus, subway, or railway section.