International Medical Care Center
Wooridul Hospital: Wooridul International Patients Center
- Spinal screenings, practices, diagnosis and therapeutic treatments for international patients
- Wooridul International Patient Center (WIPC) was opened in January, 2006
- Hospital bases at Seoul Wooridul Hospital (located in Gimpo Airport) and Seoul Chungdam Wooridul Hospital/ Two English-speaking personnel, one Japanese-speaking personnel, and one tour & hotel supervisor on duty.
- Hotel business center type 1:1 escort service & One-Stop service available for international patients as well as administrative support.
- Working Hours
- Weekdays (Monday ~ Friday) : 09:30 ~ 18:00
- Saturday : 09:30 ~ 17:00
- Distant Care Consulting Procedure
- Fill-in questionnaire for distant care -> Attach medical certificates & medical reports -> Confirm the treatment procedure at the International Patients Center -> Notice Consultation Report (treatment procedure, period, cost, etc.)
- Distant Care & documentation for consultation
- First medical examination questionnaire, Medical certificates & medical reports, CT, MRI, X-ray
- Address : Busan Wooridul Hospital: Hubsky WIAA 10F, 153-8 Onchun-1-dong Dongrae, Busan
- Inquiries & Reservations
Bumin Hospital: International Medical Center
- Specialized medical treatment for foreigners for spine and joints
- Doctors and nurses with work experience in foreign hospitals (speak English, Japanese, Chinese, etc.)
- Medical check-ups for overseas Koreans and foreigners
- Overnight check-ups & connecting services to medical tours available
- Convenient transport: 10-minute drive from Busan Gimhae International Airport, 30-minute drive from Busan International Cruise Terminal
- International Cooperation Team
- On-& off-line medical consultation support, visit plan discussion & cost consultation available
- Visa service support, airport pick-ups & escort services, medical tour products introduction
- Doctors and nurses with work experience in overseas hospitals (speak English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, etc.)
- Address : 380-4 Deokchun-1-dong Buk-gu, Busan
- Inquiry (International Cooperation Team / Help Center)
Inje University Busan Paik Hospital: International Health Service
- Health services for acute and chronic health problems, medical check-ups and immunizations available
- Nationally accredited medical center, open 5 days per week
- Full-time nurses and a doctor (holding faculty positions in Inje Meical School) are on site during all opening hours. Patients will be provided quality medical service for their physical and psychological problems without any language barrier from health professionals with extensive experience.
- Medical services for foreign residents and tourists in Busan, Korea.
- Fill in the Patient Registration Form available at the reception desk in the Lobby.
- You will be contacted after the reservation schedule is confirmed.
On your first visit, International Health Service staff will help you with registration and answering the questions.
- Payment billing
- Pusan Paik Hospital does not have direct contact with overseas international health insurance companies. Patients are therefore required to pay first and to reclaim expenses directly from their insurance companies.
- Payment can be made by cash or credit card.
Assistance will be provided for this procedure by International Health Service staff.
- Director: Dr. Kayoung Lee C.V.
- Opening Hours & Location
- Monday ~ Friday: 9:00 ~ 16:00 (Lunch: 12:00 ~ 13:30)
- International Health Service 3F, Busan Paik Hospital
- Telephone : +82-51-890-6114
- Coordinators contacts & emails
Dong-Eui Medical Center: International Medical Center
- Specialized medical service in cardiac-vascular center, articular center, gastroenterological center, gynecological center, oriental-in-conjunction-with-western medical care center, along with various kinds of medical check-up packages.
- One-Stop administration for all medical procedures with the help of coordinators.
- While being cared for, the coordinator will provide one-on-one service for arranging all the details. Medical reports in English will be issued for the use in your own country after all medical treatment is done.
- Address: San 45-1 Yangjung-2-dong Busanjin-gu Busan
Kosin University Gospel Hospital: Foreign Medical Tourism Center
- efforts to provide convenient medical care to both foreign residents and international tourists
- Designated visa-service support hospital, having a sister relationship with the Russian and Chinese consulates
- Proactive efforts to provide convenient medical care to both foreign residents and international tourists
- Consultation hours
- Weekdays - 8:30 ~ 17:00
- Saturdays - 8:30 ~ 12:00
- Holidays – 24-hour emergency room
- Holidays – 24-hour emergency room
- Telephone reservation : +82-51-990-5050, 6155
- Fax : +82-51-990-3005
- Person in Charge: Dr. Choi Jong-Soon (faculty of Department of Family Medicine, head of International Medical Care Center and Health Promotion Center)
- E-mail : email@example.com
Good Gangan Hospital : International cooperation department
- Specialty centers
- Health Promotion Center, PET-CT Center, Endoscope Center, Vascular Surgery Center, Heart Center, Artificial Kidney Center
- Opening hours
- Monday : 9:00 ~ 18:00
- Tuesday~Friday : 09:00 ~ 17:00
- Saturday : 09:00 ~ 13:00
- ※ Emergency Room treatment is available 24 hours
- How to get
- Address: 40-1, Namcheondong, Suyounggu, Busan, Korea
- By Subway : Line2, Geumnyeonsan subway station, Exit4, Hospital is connected to subway enterance
- From KTX Busan Station Time required : approximately 30 minutes
- From Kimhae international Airport Time required : approximately 50 minutes
- By Kimhae internationa Airport Limousine Time required : approximately 50 minutes from Kimhae Int’l Airport
- Contact number
Pusan National University Hospital : International Health Center
- Pusan National University Hospital was founded in November of 1956 in accordance with establishment principle of national university hospital contributing to medical advancement and improvement of national health through education, research and treatment. This is an advanced general hospital which has 1332 beds. In addition to providing medical services of specialized center and up-to-date treatment environment, we focus on providing healthy life with optimized treatments and cares. With the flow of global age, International Health Center(IHC) of PNU Hospital opened in 2012 to satisfy the medical demand of foreign patients. Through IHC, PNUH provides the best medical service by keeping introducing efficient operating system.
- Free interpretation Service
- available any time : English, Chinese, Russian
- Kind medical staffs speak fluent English (Bahasa indonesia and Russian possible)
- Comfortable hospital environment feels like home
- Unit manager's one stop service: health consultation, reservation, admission, examination
- 1:1 consultation for customized examination
- a lifetime medical service to maximize customer's satisfactions
- Total care in general whlie staying in Busan
- Easy access: Located at transportation hub of Busan, Dong-rae
- Fast examination and precise diagnosis
- Customized aesthetic skin therapy by dermatologist
- 24 hour emergency service
- Continued medical care follow-up program via Telemedicine after discharge
- Plans to adopt Russian TV channel
- Offers international cuisine upon de