The Best Medical Tour City
Rich in human & material resources in its medical infrastructure, with convenient transportation and a wonderful natural environment, Busan makes another leap forward to become the medical hub city in Northeast Asia.
The Highest Quality Medical Service
With the best medical staff with rich experience in cutting-edge equipment in university hospitals, general hospitals and specialized hospitals, Busan is ready to welcome you.
- Rich Medical Infrastructure
- World's best medical services will be provided, based on up-do-date medical equipment and technology, rich experience and infrastructure
- High level of medical satisfaction
- Waiting time is within two weeks thanks to simple procedures
- More than 100 medical organizations provide medical services to international patients in four different languages including English, Chinese, Japanese and Russian. International patients express high levels of satisfaction in their medical services.
- Medical Organization
- National Hospital 1 , University Hospital 4 , there are medical institutions specialized hospitals and clinics 5,168 locations , medical professionals 43,652 people
- Large high-tech hospital construction
- Dongnam Inst. Of Radiological, Yangsan Busan University Hospital, Haeundae Paik Hospital, Trauma Center
Place of various kinds of festivals
You can enjoy the natural beauty of mountains and seas, along with various kinds of international festivals and other festivals throughout the year.
Festivals in Busan
|Name of events|
|Busan New Year Festival|
|Polar Bear Swim|
|Gijang Anchovy Festival|
|Gwangalli Eobang Festival|
|Busan International Motor Show|
|Korea-Japan Cultural Exchange Festival|
|Busan International Performing Arts Festival|
|Busan Sea Festival|
|Busan International Rock Festival|
|Busan International Magic Festival|
|Busan International Kids Film Festival|
|Busan International Travel Fair|
|Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF)|
|Jagalchi Culture and Tour Festival|
|Multi-Media Marine Fireworks Festival|
Brand New Cultural Experience
Get away from the dull routine and enjoy experience tours to inspire your mind and body with fresh spirit in Busan, where tradition and art come alive with new cultural eco-tour programs.
- History experience & cultural spaces: Beomeosa temple stay, horse-racing experience, pottery experience, tea ceremony experience
- Spa tour: Dongrae Spa, Haeundae Spa, Taejongdae Spa
- Leisure sports: track cycling, horse racing, scuba diving, wind surfing, yachting, sea-kayaking, para-gliding
- Eco-tour: Eulsukdo Nakdong River Migratory Birds Habitat, Eco Center at the mouth of the Nakdong River, Wetlands at the mouth of the Nakdong River, Mud flat field trips
- Maritime cruise: Panstar Cruise, Tiffany 21, Diamond Cruise, Haeundae Cruise, Haeundae Jagalchi Cruise, Taejongdae Cruise
International City Representing Korea
Since its opening for foreign vessels in 1876, Busan has made spectacular progress and is now an international city representing Korea, and is a gateway on land, on the sea and in the sky.
- By air ( Domestic ): four cities ( Gimpo, Jeju , Incheon and Yangyang ) 952 pieces Flights a week
- By air ( international) : 1,324 pieces flights a week, 47 cities in 16 countries including Japan, Thailand, China, Vietnam, the Philippines, Guam
- International: regular service to and from Shimonoseki, Fukuoka, Osaka and Tsushima
- By train/bus: KTX high speed train, express buses and inter-city buses are in service in major cities (si) and districts (gun & gu)